Thursday 29 November 2012

The hovel in the ghetto - FOR SALE!

So - I've been absent for a while, but with good reason(s):

School (it's marking/reporting hell at the moment, and that's never good)
House-fixing - it's finally on the market and it's never looked/felt so good!

Cat stuff - Aldwyn Evilkitty went home *sad face* and Basil the Flopsy-Bunny cat has been too adorable for words. He doesn't have 'nap-time' - he has 'growing-time', and he's (relatively) enormous! We've developed quite a routine now, and it's so adorable I could just melt (apart from the bit where he does a sort of Riverdance routine in the kitty litter and I am left with piles of litter to sweep up)

So - that's the Readers Digest abridged version, just to let you know I'm still alive!

Back later, when I dig myself out of marking/reporting hell. I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel!!! Back in a week or two

5 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Hooray you have the house on the market. Looks lovely from the pics. I really like your color choices. Fingers crossed for a quick sale.

Post pics of your cute kitty when your days slow down a bit. I want to see how much the little man has grown.

Sue said...

I certainly will - if I can get him to sit still long enough!

Another Open House inspection tomorrow *crossing fingers*

The Editor said...

That should sell pretty quick, I'd imagine. Although I admit I have no idea about Canberra's house prices, which I guess is a key factor.

lemmiwinks said...

Permit me to be the first to offer "tree fiddy" ;-)

Sue said...

It's a good price, Gerry - and a realistic one. That hasn't stopped bargain-hunters making ridiculously low offers though *sigh*. Charnie is at the bottom end of the market.

Lemmiwinks, I'm afraid you're not the first (sad but true!) I give you the same kickindanutz I gave them, bwahahahaha!