…another year slips away…
How? Where? Happy 2015, everybody!
Things I did this year –
- No motorcycling (whoops!)
- Almost no blogging (whoops again!)
- Filled out lots of forms and spent a lot of time on the phone waiting for someone from Centrelink to talk to me.
- Adopted a three-legged kitten.
- Became a grandma.
- Did a little bit of cleaning.
- Did a fair bit of teaching.
- Did a tiny little bit of writing.
- Did a lot of painting. My latest hobby is watercolours, and I actually sold a set of prints! Wheeeeeeeeeee!
|My 'Owl & the Pussycat' series - now residing in London.|
This year I resolve to
- Make up my mind what to do about the Harley.
- Teach 3 days a week.
- Keep designing, painting and making my greeting cards “Dreams of Indoor Cats” and “Pardon my Pardalote”.
As for the usual resolutions – to lose weight, drink less, keep my house tidy – all that stuff – well, I shan’t even bother with those this year (once they’ve been ignored 3 years in a row they are consigned to the rubbish heap of history, ha ha ha!)
Here’s to a fabulous 2015!